Wednesday, June 5, 2013

wisdom

Photo



Photo



Photo



This morning I sat at my father's grave.

I have never felt so at ease and so at peace with my life before. I was supposed to die last week. The doctors told me I should not be alive. I don’t believe in much of anything, but I believe my dad saved me. 

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Prednisone will be the death of me, I swear.

This is the medication of the devil. 

Photo



ppsyduck: my friend's dog fell asleep on the couch omg



ppsyduck:

my friend's dog fell asleep on the couch omg

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



rollablades: collar-and-hipbones: plumag-e: im-a-w-k-w-a-r-d-h...



rollablades:

collar-and-hipbones:

plumag-e:

im-a-w-k-w-a-r-d-hi:

imarie1:

inspirethekids:

pure-breath:

w-r-i-st-s:

Favourite photo on tumblr

never stop rebloging this 

i wanna do this.

this is the best

WHERE IS THIS PLACE? I WANT TO MARRY THIS GUY. 

It must feel so great to listen to so many different people. aH

this is amazing 

I want to do this one day

No comments:

Post a Comment