Sunday, June 9, 2013

http://viste.tumblr.com/

strike 3 ur gay

strike 3 ur gay

semiaquatic: oh my fucking god



semiaquatic:

oh my fucking god

Photo



LOOK WHAT MY FRIEND MADE OUT OF PLAYDOH



LOOK WHAT MY FRIEND MADE OUT OF PLAYDOH

unsuccessfulmetalbenders: yall already know what time it is 



unsuccessfulmetalbenders:

yall already know what time it is 

bynesexual: who would like to solve the puzzle?

bynesexual:

imagewho would like to solve the puzzle?

alice-and-thedoctor: I would like to take a moment for all of...



alice-and-thedoctor:

I would like to take a moment for all of the Whovians out there and talk about this for a sec. This was probably one of The Doctor's hardest times and us too. We grow onto these characters and then most of the time they die. Everything has to end. Books, television shows. Everything. It is hard to see Amy leave and watch The Doctor cry. I cried myself, but I honestly think that The Doctor has never cried so hard for anyone. He was torn. I hate endings…….

edsonfaldantebooks: La ladrona de libros, Markus ZusakLo compré...



edsonfaldantebooks:

La ladrona de libros, Markus Zusak
Lo compré ayer y lo estoy leyendo. Parece ser que me encuentro frente a un libro diferente. Me tiene bien atrapado, Nin.

"Her heart at that point was slippery and hot, and loud, so loud so loud."

"Her heart at that point was slippery and hot, and loud, so loud so loud."

- Markus Zusak, The Book Thief (via andwisbee)

"It was a Monday, and they walked on a tightrope to the sun."

"It was a Monday, and they walked on a tightrope to the sun."

- The Book Thief(Markus Zusak)

Photo



swankygiraffe: So when I was in high school my father died, and...



swankygiraffe:

So when I was in high school my father died, and the very next semester my English class read "The Book Thief" and I was awed at how completely Zusak captured the feeling of losing someone and the process of moving forward. I mean the book devastated me but it was exactly what I needed. I reread it every year.

"Silence was not quiet or calm, and it was not peace."

"Silence was not quiet or calm, and it was not peace."

- The Book Thief, Markus Zusak (via antipathica)

Photo



"I have hated words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right."

"I have hated words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right."

- The Book Thief - Markus Zusak. (via moonbeamsandlightning)

"My heart is so tired."

"My heart is so tired."

- Markus Zusak, The Book Thief. (via theburnthatkeepseverything)

ob-la-di-da-di-da: Shrimpz on We Heart It....



ob-la-di-da-di-da:

Shrimpz on We Heart It. http://weheartit.com/entry/27793610/via/KK64

fuckyeahthebarricadeboys: I just finished this. Enjoyed it...



fuckyeahthebarricadeboys:

I just finished this. Enjoyed it immensely, but I grew increasingly depressed as I got closer to the end, for reasons that are obvious if you read it.

"I am not violent. I am not malicious. I am a result."

"I am not violent. I am not malicious. I am a result."

- Death, The Book Thief (via youknowthatibelieveinyou)

"I wanted to tell the book thief many things, about beauty and brutality. But what could I tell her..."

"

I wanted to tell the book thief many things, about beauty and brutality. But what could I tell her about those things that she didn't already know? I wanted to explain the I am constantly overestimating and underestimating the human race— that rarely do I ever simply estimate it. I wanted to ask her how the same thing could be so ugly, and so glorious, and it's words and stories so damning and brilliant.
None of those things, however, came out of my mouth. All I was able to do was turn to Liesel Meminger and tell her the only truth I truly knew. I said it to the book thief, and I say it now to you.

I am haunted by humans.

"

-
Death, The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak (via slytherawesome)

No comments:

Post a Comment