Thursday, June 6, 2013

FM OTK SPANKINGS

Photo



indetention: I can't decide whether this uniform is utterly...





















indetention:

I can't decide whether this uniform is utterly hideous or totally gorgeous.  I think probably it's hideous, but anything would look great on this hottie.

Katie xx

Photo



art-of-spanking: Spanked in front of her friends (F/F)



art-of-spanking:

Spanked in front of her friends (F/F)

indetention: Blue knickers? What's happened to your regulation...



indetention:

Blue knickers? What's happened to your regulation white ones? Well I was going to give you a simple smacked bottom for your lateness to prep, but this takes things to a new level. So, are you prepared to accept a slippering from me for your uniform violation or shall I drag you straight to Matron's office and she can deal with you? Come on, I'm a busy girl. I haven't got all day. What's it to be, Karen?

Photo



Video



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment